Welcome Back Dentist Salem MA
Our Dear Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our office’s commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients and their family members.
During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff.
- Hand Sanitizers offered in all areas including check in desk and treatment rooms. - HEPA PURIFIERS added throughout all the office including all treatment rooms - We have closed the waiting area and removed all magazines
Now that we are open for elective procedures, here are some new protocols we have in place, to ensure your safety and the safety of others:
1. All patients who have an appointment, will have to answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before treatment.
2. All patients must wear masks at all times except of treatment rooms. We offer to all our patients masks in case they don’t have one.
3. We will take your temperature at check in. If you do have a fever, we will cancel your appointment and ask you to call your physician.
4. All scheduled appointments will be given extra time and there will be only one appointment at a time with the Doctor. This ensures that you do not bump into other patients in the office and maintains social distancing. This also allows us time to disinfect treatment rooms and make sure all common surfaces are wiped clean before you enter the office.
5. We ask that you do not bring any family members with you to the office. If you are bringing in your child, please do not bring your other children. We also ask that only one parent/guardian accompany their child.
6. All appointments must be confirmed in advance. This is because we have to do a lot of prep work to see patients at this time. We also have a long waitlist for procedures and are limited to the number of people that can be seen in the office at a certain time. We, therefore, ask to please confirm your appointment via phone. Please do not reschedule at the last minute or not show for your appointment as you would be wasting the providers important time that could have been used to get another patient healthy.
7. Lastly, remember dental health is part of overall health. If you have unhealthy teeth and gums, it will put you at a higher risk of getting other viral and bacterial infections. So please do not ignore your dental health. We are here 24/7 to help you and answer your questions. Thank you for being part of our family dental practice in Salem, MA. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Aleris Salem Dental Center 90 Lafayette St, Salem, MA 01970 855-745-0055 firstname.lastname@example.org